neoforce project

Aug 6, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Edited Aug 6, 2013 at 5:25 PM
the project is alive or is dead???
Developer
Aug 7, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Neoforce controls has reached the end of development. I am not the original developer. But I will maintain the code base, and improve parts if asked. Newer code is available on github.

I am also aiming to port it to MonoGame.

the project is alive is dead???

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed])

To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Aug 21, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Hi grimston!

Porting to MonoGame will be useful, but is there any chance of porting to SharpDX?
Developer
Aug 21, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Hi blo,

I have encountered lots of issues with porting to MonoGame, the main issue is excessive flickering, and the controls seem to move inside their rectangle, instead of the rectangle moving...

SharpDX, is possible, it might even be easier, being a DirectX Implementation instead of OpenGL.

At the moment, I am busy with other projects, If you want to give it a shot, more up to date code is available on Github here
Feb 17, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Is there any monogame port code available in any state? I could take a look at it. Controls for XNA looks sooo cool...